Our growing practice is currently seeking smiling faces to join our team.
Computer knowledge, basic typing skills, and a high school education is required for all positions.
Patient Relations Specialist
- Greet patients creating a professional and welcoming first impression of our practice.
- Answer telephones
- Triage phone calls
- Verify Insurances
- Collect monies from patients
- Enter patient information into the practice management system and EMR systems
Previous ophthalmology experience is desired
Ophthalmic Technician / Assistant
- Enter patient data into our EMR system
- Obtain accurate and reliable patient histories
- Ability to check vision, EOM’s, pupils, and Confrontation fields
- Administer drops, check IOP’s and angles
- Manual Refraction and contact lens experience preferred
- Ability to perform HVF, corneal topography, IOL Master, Fundus Photography and OCT
- Previous experience with oculoplastics and cataract surgery is highly desired
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org